- Cause (a vehicle) to move backward
- rearward: directed or moving toward the rear; “a rearward glance”; “a rearward movement”
- Move backward
- Turn (something) the other way around or up or inside out
- a relation of direct opposition; “we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true”
- change by reversal: change to the contrary; “The trend was reversed”; “the tides turned against him”; “public opinion turned when it was revealed that the president had an affair with a White House intern”
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
- speak to; “He addressed the crowd outside the window”
- the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- The particulars of the place where someone lives or an organization is situated
- The place itself
- A binary number that identifies a particular location in a data storage system or computer memory
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; “the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world”
- The CANADA! Party was an official political party in the province of Quebec from 1994 to 1998. It was founded on Canada Day 1994 by federalist Tony Kondaks, former top-aide to Equality Party leader Robert Libman Its name was initially called the Canada Party of Quebec/Parti Canada du Québec but
- #”Canada” (Barb Jungr, Michael Parker) – 3:37 #”Nothing Through the Letterbox Today” (Jungr, Parker) – 2:43 #”One Step Away from My Heart” (Jungr, Parker) – 4:09 #”Nights in a Suitcase” (Jungr, Parker) – 4:04
#”21 Years” (Jungr, Parker) – 3:37
#”The Chosen One” (Jungr, Parker) – 3:48
- A country in northern North America, the second largest country in the world; pop. 32,507,900; capital, Ottawa; official languages, English and French
- *The Burgundians and the Alans elevate the usurper Jovinus as Western Emperor.
- The number 411 can refer to: * The year 411, the four hundred and eleventh year of the Gregorian calendar * 4-1-1, a telephone directory assistance number in the United States and Canada
** By extension, a slang term for information.
- New Jersey Transit operates or contracts out the following bus routes across the Delaware River from Camden, Gloucester, and Salem counties, with most running to Philadelphia via the Benjamin Franklin Bridge.
Reverse-Mounted lens 2
reverse-mount setup for macro shots
Reversing Falls (2009-10-20)
Reversing Falls in Saint John.